about me

Sunday, December 21, 2014

What I Love About Sunday







There is nothing like some good old-fashioned Sunday relaxation. Sitting back with my Bible and a skinny vanilla latte will always bring me peace and allow me to reflect on the past week and to prepare myself for the week ahead. This is something that I wish I did on a more daily basis, but life tends to get in the way more times than what I would prefer and before I know it another week has come and gone. Being able to relax, especially after a long week, is crucial to one's happiness and even health, so I challenge all of you to find something that relaxes you this week.

"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken." Psalm 62:1-2

This sweatshirt is a new obsession of mine because it is made by a company that has set out to minister through their super cute tees, sweatshirts and coffee tumblers. As if the message wasn't great enough, this sweatshirt is seriously the softest and warmest sweatshirt that I have owned in awhile. I am also loving this tee and pillow from the same company! 

Bottoms: American Eagle (currently on sale!)
Shoes: Target
Hat: old; similar here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment