about me

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Mixing and Matching







I really love mixing styles because it allows you to spice up your normal go-to outfits. The pearls and tweed jacket, to me, represent a super feminine look and the jeans give it a more relaxed, edgier vibe. It is really hard for me to describe my exact style because I really try to appreciate all kinds of different looks. Even though I am more drawn to super girly pieces, it is nice to mix that up every now and then with a bit of edge. Some of my favorite items to add a little more edge to any outfit are these grey skinnies linked below (love the knee-seam detail!), a great leather jacket like this one and some great booties like these (kind of obsessed!) In what ways do you change-up your outfits?

Top: Tommy Hilfiger; not available online; similar here
Jacket: Francesca's; no longer available; similar here (currently 40% off!)
Pants: Old Navy (25% off order with code PRANCER)
Necklace: Francesca's (all jewelry buy one, get second for $5-Major Steal!)
Shoes: Steve Madden; not available online; almost identical version here



No comments:

Post a Comment