about me

Sunday, December 28, 2014

End of Year Steals


Hello lovelies! I hope you all had a great Christmas filled with family, friends and seeing how far those fat pants could stretch (no shame in the game!) I wanted to do a post all about the major sales going on right now because they are all just too good to pass up on! I have also included links to items that I personally bought myself as well as items still on this girl's wishlist! Happy Shopping!

Red Dress Boutique: A HUGE stock of newly added sale items marked down 50-70% off and TODAY ONLY 30% off everything else not already marked down with code HAPPYHOUR30
Loving these items: jacketrompercardigan 

Old Navy: Everything is on sale with an additional 20% off already reduced styles! 
Loving these items: dress (only $12!) and major fan of this cardi

Francesca's: Brand new clearance items with an additional 40% off at checkout!
Loving this tank and coat

Victoria's Secret: Can't forget about the semi-annual sale! Perfect time to stock up on bras and undies!

Bath and Body Works: If you ever pay full price here then you are doing it wrong. So stock up on your fav lotions and candles while you can! P.S. This is my favorite place to get candles because they last so long and I am always getting compliments on how nice they smell!

No comments:

Post a Comment