about me

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Winter Go-To






This is one of my favorite go-to outfits for cold weather and it has been even before I knew this was classic Olivia Pope (Scandal reference-I highly recommend this series!) I can easily get my errands done in this comfy, but cute look as well as go out for a casual dinner. This is especially important for hectic days when my errands turn into an all day extravangza and I am just too tired to change for dinner out. As if being cute and convenient were not good enough, it is even super warm! The cardi-wrap is really thick and a little chunky to keep all of that body heat in and the dreadful cold OUT!

Top: Old Navy; not available online; similar here
Cardi/Wrap: Red Dress Boutique; no longer available; similar here (on super sale!)
Jeans: American Eagle (fav skinnies)
Shoes: Old Navy; no longer available; similar here 
Necklace: Purple Peridot 

No comments:

Post a Comment