about me

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Red Coat







Before Red Coat became a regular character on Pretty Little Liars, it was just known as my favorite little trench. I found this little gem while I was in Paris a few years back at a little random hole-in-the-wall boutique. I still have a couple Metro tickets in the pockets to savor that last little taste of Paris. Now, I know, that no matter how hard we click our little red slippers together, it still will not get us to Paris, so I have linked some similar trenches (equally as adorable) below. Happy shopping :)

Trench Coat: similar styles; L.L. Bean (very similar to mine and on sale!) and Red Dress Boutique (classic color!)
Dress: Forever 21; no longer available; very similar option here
Tights: Forever 21
Necklace: Purple Peridot; no longer available; love this one
Clutch: BlueTique (monogram it!)
Shoes: Gianni Bini; old; similar here (love!)

No comments:

Post a Comment