about me

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

All in the Details






Happy Hump Day! I hope everyone's week is going fabulously! Mine has been super crazy and hectic; I am definitely ready for the weekend just to catch up! Now enough of the small talk, let's get down to the fashion! This is my absolute favorite sweater of the season. I am very much a details girl, so the extra lace and blouse-like fabric at the bottom absolutely sealed the deal for me! When shopping I always try to go for something that is a little bit different (no matter how small!) and I am now challenging each of you to pay more attention to the details and go for something a little different. 

Sweater: Windsor; no longer available; similar here and here (love the back!)
Jeans: American Eagle (all jeans BOGO!)
Boots: JustFab; no longer available; similar here (on sale!)
Hat: Windsor
Clutch: Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment